Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dreams Are Said To Be The Pathway To Thy True Self; I Am Not Afraid of Ground Beef Monsters


Here is the second dream that rocked my subconcious years ago, though I still remember every detail. Keep this tiny fact in mind; I've never done drugs. And here we go;


In this dream, I had a job on a cruise ship. Unfortunately, it was not the glamourous cruise ship job we all want one day. My job description entailed packing ground beef into 7 designated closets. Don't ask me why. But I did my job as well as I could. Until I finished the 6th closet. I turned around to retrieve the last back of ground beef to be packed, and when I turned back, all of the closets I had previously packed were empty. So, in a fit of rage, I threw down my apron and left.


When I walked up onto the deck of the ship, I noticed a crowd of people staring into the water. I decide to take a look, only to discover that there is a monster made of ground beef attacking the hull of the ship. My initial reaction is "well, there it went." Everyone disperses because they realize that it cannot get onto the deck.


Suddenly, the monster is on the deck. Everyone freaks out. The monster begins walking towards a group of people, the whole time transforming into a more human shape. It is then I realize that the monster has transformed into a naked Cuba Gooding, Jr. Then I wake up, confused. Again.


What?

No comments:

Post a Comment