Monday, September 14, 2009

Comrade Profile Part 3; She's A Lady, That Mrs. Spiker.


I've never been the romantic type. I've never even really been the cutsey boyfriend type. There is rarely a person I deal with that deals with me. I'm a sarcastic asshole that rarely takes a thing seriously (please see future sections on Ann Coulter, religion, and my divorce). But behold, there is one person that not only does not take me seriously under any circumstance, but actually has me rushing to get home just to give her shit. This would be a Mrs. Callista Rosa Maria Berrios Spiker. Vamanos.


Whether it is a text message arguement about how I'm more in love with her, or me sending her cartoons drawn over my junk, there is not a moment that I cannot ruin for her. AND SHE LOVES IT. She stepped into a part of my life when I needed someone to keep me in check. and she does. And it is unfortunate for her that I am a manchild. It certainly takes a strong woman to take on two children, not just one.


But despite the bullshit I put her through, she is always willing to give me a hug that breaks my ribs, make breakfast, and find any way to call me stupid, retarded, dumb, or any other listing in the thesaurus under "idiot."


I have never met someone with as much character and personality as I have with Callista. There isn't a person in the world that can find humor in everything like she does. I have never been so enthralled by her creativity and her maternal personality. I appreciate the way she dusts places she can't even reach (generally anything over 4 feet). I love her cooking. I love cooking for her. I hate working out with her. I cannot wait to have a tiny brown baby with her. I love that her favorite music consists of ska and baby makin music. I love that she hates being tickled, and I hate when she tickles me. I hate that we are undeniably the cutest married couple you've ever met, but it is awesome to be number 1. She doesn't fart or burp. She was kind of gay for a bit. And I'm pretty sure she's got some sort of super strength that always ends up throwing me out of bed.


She's a lady, that Mrs. Spiker.


1 comment:

  1. You guys are the two best retards to be together forever. Your sarcasm combined is a tsunami of sheer power to leave a square city block laid to waste. Don't stop ever.

    ReplyDelete